ANDA Responsible Travel was conceived and opened by Elvira Museri, B.Sc. in International Relations and M.Sc. in Non-For-Profit Organizations Administration. Elvira worked in several charities managing social projects and fundraising for more than six years, including three years in London. While she lived abroad she continued contributing to her beloved Argentina organizing fundraising events for the benefit of social projects in Argentina. Just after her return, she envisioned Argentina as an ideal destination for responsible travelers and she put all her efforts in the development of ANDA.
Besides Elvira, the team members are:
- Gabriela Masson. English Literature professor whose interest in Tango world led her into studying as a Tourist Guide in Perito Moreno Institute. She is now part of our guide staff, communicating and facilitating the interaction between locals and travellers as a Responsible Guide.
- Amelie Labre. B.Sc. in tourism. She worked in several tourism agencies in France and Argentina and has been interested in responsible travel for a long time. Amelie takes care of our business sales, developing sales channels and establishing links with sustainable organisations and agencies in Europe.
- Miriam Bottale. Bilingual Tour guide in Italian from the Perito Moreno Institute and an Italian interpreter. She speaks beautiful Italian and know the Italian culture as her own, and has a wide experience in guiding groups and individual travellers in Buenos Aires. She is now our Responsible Guide for Italian-speaking passengers.
- Daniela Dborkin. Journalist and M.Sc. in Economy. Her main responsibility is the development of content development and company’s communications.
- Rubén Altman. M.Sc. in Computer Science, he has worked for more than 10 years in software development. He helps with everything related to IT infrastructure, website development and online marketing.
- Martín Ponczyk. B.Sc. in advertisement and strategic communications, he worked for more than 8 years as an independent films and advertisements producer. He is in charge of the logistics and financial aspects of ANDA new products and services.